When we come together, we can work towards solving the most pressing issues in our society by creating solutions focused on our communities and encouraging a culture of service. With this aim in mind, SGV-NCNW provides various services throughout the year to support the communities in Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
- Hygiene kits and warm blankets for homeless women, men, and children
- Clothing donations, including baby/toddler clothing for infants
- Food and holiday meal distributions in collaboration with 100 Black Men of the Inland Empire (100 BMIE)
- Annual Turkey Drive
- Packaging of food/grocery bags (at Christian Development Center in Montclair, CA; St. Stephens Food Service)
- Resources for families relocated to domestic violence shelters
- Disaster relief
- Mental health and wellness resources and seminars for women
- Assistance to grief-stricken families
- Outreach to local agencies (House of Ruth, Foothill Aids, Serenity Infant Care)
We are thrilled to share our initiative with you, aimed at ensuring that no one in our community stays hungry. With the increasing cost of food, we understand that it can be challenging to make ends meet. That's why we're here to offer a helping hand and spread some warmth and care.
What We Offer:
However, our mission is not just about filling stomachs. We believe in the power of bringing people together over a shared meal. It's not only about food, but it's also about connection, joy, and community.
If you or someone you know is in need, please complete the form below, and someone from our organization will contact you shortly.